We are very excited about your interest in our programs!
A few notes about our new application system:
- If you're new to the site, click "Sign Up" under "Need An Account?" on the right side of the page to register and start your application process.
- Once you register, you can save your application and complete it later - it is not necessary to complete the application at one time.
- Your recommendations and deposit must be received in order for you to submit your application for review.
Additional things to consider before you move on to the application itself:
- It is a privilege, not a right, to participate in a volunteer program (HOPE Youth Corps, HOPE worldwide Singles Corps, or a HOPE worldwide Volunteer Corps).
- HOPE worldwide (Hww) has the prerogative to turn down an application after careful review.
- We ask that you be completely honest in your application. Hiding facts or not being completely candid will harm both the participant and the program.
- It is important the participant himself/herself fill in the application, not a parent, a friend, or a leader. The essays need to be written by the applicant.
- Hww will send all communication directly to the participants at the e-mail address provided in the application form. We cannot send updates and information to multiple e-mail addresses. Participants are expected to share information with parents if needed - we will not communicate to more than one e-mail address.
For more information, please see our FAQ page.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 484-586-3611.
HOPE worldwide International Volunteer Programs